MotivationIf anything really excites you, drop me a line at email@example.com let me know! Nothing motivates me more than user feedback. Be sure to put JIBS in the subject line so I don't toss the email into the spam can!
- Add play list support. This will play sounds with each
picture. XML playlist.
- Save JPEG EXIF information with the photos. (Sun was planning
to add this to Java sometime in the distant future.
Follow developments with bugs 4339386 and 4339463.
I don't think this is in the hopper for the current open source JDK Oracle supports.)
- Allow EXIF commenting, if a library supporting that can be
- When using the optimizer, strain will not move the file if a file
of the same name already exists in Park. It may be perferable to
give the file a new name, like x_1.jpg. In the mean time, empty
Park between strains.
- Add fuzzy image duplicate checking. Possibly use
- Add box to show relative scale of picture to actual display.
- Ability to pick background colors.
Extracts EXIF info from JPEG and other image
- Might allow modification of EXIF data. (Sebastian Delmont)
IPTC header information from JPEG images